It is crucial that our Au Pairs have the right temperament, personality and genuine love for children to ensure that the children under your care are looked after in a safe environment. We require our Au Pairs to be responsible, reliable, punctual and organised. Experience and references are essential.
Nobody can ever take a mothers place but an experienced Au Pair is able to assist a busy mom when she is not able to.
Au Pair Duties
Duties include the following, depending on family requirements and what you are willing to do:
- Provide a safe, loving and fun environment for when mom is not there
- Assist a busy mom with a new baby or a stay at home mom who needs a little spare time
- Keep little ones stimulated with educational activities and play activities
- Take children to school
- Collect children from school and take to extra murals
- Prepare lunch for the children
- Supervise homework and help with school projects
- Bath children
- Cook a light meal
- Travel with the family
- Run errands for the family
- Occasional after hour’s baby sitting